Shocklogic has been working with COCAL over the past few months, to host several webinars. For the 10th and final webinar in their current series, our CEO, John Martinez was the guest speaker.
With a title like “Virtual Events: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly”, it was no surprise that John chose to open by playing some of the famous film soundtrack from Sergio Leone’s Spaghetti Western. John also paid tribute to the film’s composer, Ennio Morricone, who passed away this July.
John then went on to showcase a variety of virtual event scenarios that suit multiple needs and budgets. When organising a virtual event, we need to make sure we satisfy the needs of the attendees, sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, and organisers. By doing this, we can boost engagement, and increase the overall life cycle of our events.
Some of the features that should be available with webinars include:
- Branding (personalise the platform with your own branding)
- Browser-based (an easy and effective way for your attendees to get access to the platform)
- Waiting room (to be able to prepare pre-event)
- Moderated chat (you can have complete control of what is displayed in the chat)
- List of attendees (for your post-event reports)
- View speakers and slides simultaneously
- The ability to download handouts/ slides
Shocklogic’s own solution, “Webinarlogic”, was the platform for this webinar, which featured COCAL’s own branding. The webinar was presented in Spanish, with a live English and Portuguese translation. It had a wide audience from 19 different countries, including the USA, Argentina, Mexico, Venezuela, Slovakia and the UK.
To find out more about how Shocklogic can help you host your next virtual event, contact us at email@example.com.
Written by Lorena Fasui, Marketing Coordinator